- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- The End of the Shuttle Program
- Dolphins Looking at Their Own Reflections
- Thanksgiving Message from ISS Crew
- So Much for International Cooperation in Space
- A Republican Warns about Climate Change
- Two Retired GM Engineers Test Drive the Chevy Volt...
- Chevy Volt Named Motor Trend 2011 Car of the Year
- Energy, Environment, and the US Military
- Doomsday Asteroid
- The TVA Could be the First to Have Mini-Nuclear Po...
- The Moon, Mars, or Asteroids: The Future of Extrat...
- NASA's Next Heavy Lift Vehicle?
- The President's Common Sense Tax Proposal
- TerraPower's New Website
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2009 (74)
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Nuclear Navy's Synfuel from Seawater Program: An interview with Kathy Lewis of the U.S. Naval Research LaboratoryLinks The feasibility and current estimated capital costs of producing jet fuel at sea using carbon dioxide and hydrogen Navy S...
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
by Marcel F. Williams Tuscany is renowned for its beautiful cities of Florence and Siena, and is historically famous as the birthplace ...
Links and References Bell V-280 Valor Watch the Army's futuristic V-280 helicopter flying in cruise mode for the first tim...
Siting Ocean Nuclear Power Plants in Remote US Territorial Waters for the Carbon Neutral Production of Synfuels and Industrial ChemicalsUS island territorial waters most suitable for floating nuclear synplexes: Uninhabited islands: Jarvis Island, Palmyra Atoll ...