There were many interesting and important blog articles posted on the world wide web in 2008 . So here at New Papyrus, I'm starting an annual tradition (between Christmas and New Years) of naming the top ten blog articles of 2008 posted at other blog sites.
Additionally, on New Years Eve, I will also list the top ten blogs posted here on New Papyrus in 2008.
So if you happened to miss these previously posted articles, here's your chance to discover some of the most interesting blogs of the year.
Top 10 blog articles on the web in 2008:
1. Ethanol Vs. Methanol
2. A Nuclear Plant that Uses Wastewater
NEI Nuclear Notes Part 1
A Nuclear Plant That Uses Wastewater - News Video Style Part 2
3. Cousin Marriage OK by Science
4. Professor Muller Lectures on Nuclear Safety and Waste
Pro Nuclear Democrats
5. Nuclear Energy Loses a Spokesman - Paul Newman Dies at 83
Atomic Insights Blog
6. Clean Energy from Wind?
7. China's Low $1565 per Kilowatt Nuclear Power Build Cost and new Cleaner Coal Plant
Next Big Future
8. TVA - there are some jobs the government must do
Idaho Samizdat: Nuke Notes
9. Wind Power:
Pro Nuclear Democrats Part 1
Pro Nuclear DemocratsPart 2
10. President Bush on Nuclear Energy's Revival
NEI Nuclear Notes
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
- ▼ December (5)
Links and References New Policy Directs NASA to Return Astronauts to Moon New Space Policy Directive Calls for Human Expansion Across...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
On Space Exploration, Radiation and Monkeys!