Saturday, May 1, 2010
The Traveling Wave Nuclear Reactor
Capable of using uranium 238 or thorium 232 for fuel, a Traveling Wave nuclear reactor could potentially increase global terrestrial nuclear energy supplies by hundreds of times. And if uranium from seawater is utilized, then such reactors could provide all of the electricity and synfuels required to power human civilization as long as the Earth exist!
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- Space Solar Power Satellites
- Boeing's New HLV Concept could be the DC-3 of Mann...
- Navy Looks to biofuel to Power the Fleets of the F...
- The First & Last Men to Walk on the Moon Testify b...
- Space Tourism Destinations
- ALIEN INVASION?
- Floating Houses and Floating Cities
- The Traveling Wave Nuclear Reactor
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2009 (74)
Links and References New Policy Directs NASA to Return Astronauts to Moon New Space Policy Directive Calls for Human Expansion Across...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
On Space Exploration, Radiation and Monkeys!