Sunday, November 22, 2009
Live Interview with AVATAR special effects master!
Jennifer Chan informs me that: is hosting on his weekly show today with guest Robert Legato, the Academy Award winning Visual Effects Director of“Titanic,” and upcoming “Avatar” – the biggest film of the year. Kevin will interview Robert and discuss the visual effects behind “Avatar" today starting at 5p PT.
You can view the stream at
- ► 2018 (20)
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (91)
- U.S. Air Force Space Plane to launch next April
- The Road: A Storm Warning for Humanity
- The 150th anniversary of Darwin's 'On the Origin o...
- Senator Jeff Bingaman on the future development of...
- Live Interview with AVATAR special effects master...
- Duke energy boss on nuclear energy and jobs
- Thorium Energy Future: The LFTR Concept
- James Cameron on his AVATAR film
- Ares vs the Sidemount and the Augustine Commissio...
- ▼ November (9)
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
Notional FlexCraft repairing ISS panel (Credit: Genesis Engineering Solutions) Links and References Innovative Single-Person Spac...
Notional crewed ELV-3 on the surface of the Moon by Marcel F. Williams D uring NASA's Constellation program, the American spa...
"Thor's battle with the giants" painting by Mårten Eskil Winge (1872 ) by Marcel F. Williams B ecause of the politica...
Paul Spudis: 1952- 2018 Paul Spudis Passes Away The Passing of Paul Spudis: Moon Exploration Expert Paul Spudis: NASA WATCH Paul...
Links and References Was the Swamp Ape Bipedal? Marine Adaptations in Human Kidneys Morphological Evidence of Marine Adapta...
by Marcel F. Williams Congress has now made it clear that they want the immediate development of a heavy lift vehicle and a crew explorat...