Friday, March 4, 2011
NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies before Congress
The most interesting comment, IMO, by Bolden was the following:
"....it would not take us until 2030 to go to the Moon. If we decided that we wanted to go to the Moon and put humans there, you know that potentially could be done by the end of this present decade..." Charlie Bolden March 2, 2011
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Lockheed Martin's Orion Promo
- The Nuclear Fall Out from Japan
- Inside an American Nuclear Power Plant
- The Future of Small Nuclear Reactors
- A Message from the NRC about American Nuclear Reac...
- NASA and Accelerating American Innovation
- Mad Men On High Speed Rail
- The Dangers of Traveling to Mars
- Evolution Made US All:-)
- Is the Future of Nuclear Energy in China?
- NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies befor...
- Milford Wolpoff on Multiregional Human Evolution
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
by Marcel F. Williams SLS core vehicle and EUS without SRBs (Modified after NASA) T he Space Launch System (SLS) will only be truly su...
On Space Exploration, Radiation and Monkeys!
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
by Marcel F. Williams Congress has now made it clear that they want the immediate development of a heavy lift vehicle and a crew explorat...
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
NASA OTV with single stage reusable lunar lander (credit NASA) by Marcel Williams In 2009, President Obama inherited an annua...
by Marcel F. Williams Tuscany is renowned for its beautiful cities of Florence and Siena, and is historically famous as the birthplace ...
by Marcel F. Williams SLS Block I and Block IB (Credit: NASA) W ith the successful test launch of Space X's Falcon Heavy, some ...