Friday, March 4, 2011
NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies before Congress
The most interesting comment, IMO, by Bolden was the following:
"....it would not take us until 2030 to go to the Moon. If we decided that we wanted to go to the Moon and put humans there, you know that potentially could be done by the end of this present decade..." Charlie Bolden March 2, 2011
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Lockheed Martin's Orion Promo
- The Nuclear Fall Out from Japan
- Inside an American Nuclear Power Plant
- The Future of Small Nuclear Reactors
- A Message from the NRC about American Nuclear Reac...
- NASA and Accelerating American Innovation
- Mad Men On High Speed Rail
- The Dangers of Traveling to Mars
- Evolution Made US All:-)
- Is the Future of Nuclear Energy in China?
- NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies befor...
- Milford Wolpoff on Multiregional Human Evolution
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
Links and References New Policy Directs NASA to Return Astronauts to Moon New Space Policy Directive Calls for Human Expansion Across...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
On Space Exploration, Radiation and Monkeys!
TVA's Long-range plans focus on nuclear power Nuclear rises, coal recedes in TVA long-term plan TVA's Integrated Resource Plan...