- ► 2018 (23)
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Lockheed Martin's Orion Promo
- The Nuclear Fall Out from Japan
- Inside an American Nuclear Power Plant
- The Future of Small Nuclear Reactors
- A Message from the NRC about American Nuclear Reac...
- NASA and Accelerating American Innovation
- Mad Men On High Speed Rail
- The Dangers of Traveling to Mars
- Evolution Made US All:-)
- Is the Future of Nuclear Energy in China?
- NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies befor...
- Milford Wolpoff on Multiregional Human Evolution
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
References & Links 1. http://www.startech.net/ 2. Methanol production from Startech technology 3. Online brochure
Ocean view under golden skies (Credit Simeon Muller) A pproximately 4% of the energy currently consumed by human civilization is provid...
Links and References Ford tests package-carrying robots for driverless delivery Ford Demos Headless, Human-like Delivery Robot I...
Notional 7 meter in diameter Blue Origin space habitat (Credit: NASA & Blue Origin) By Marcel F. Williams A 2018 Pew Research p...
Earth's continents if the polar ice caps melt completely, raising global sea levels nearly 80 meters Sea levels are rising. And global ...
(Part IV) A Practical Timeline for Establishing a Permanent Human Presence on the Moon and Mars using SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityThree Mars Regolith Habitats (MRH) connected to a transparent martian biosphere covered with a water shielded biodome. by Marcel F. Wil...
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
In 2031, a reusable OTV-400 places a boom contracted artificial gravity habitat (AGH) and two Extraterrestrial Landing Vehicles (...
Siting Ocean Nuclear Power Plants in Remote US Territorial Waters for the Carbon Neutral Production of Synfuels and Industrial ChemicalsUS island territorial waters most suitable for floating nuclear synplexes: Uninhabited islands: Jarvis Island, Palmyra Atoll ...