- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Lockheed Martin's Orion Promo
- The Nuclear Fall Out from Japan
- Inside an American Nuclear Power Plant
- The Future of Small Nuclear Reactors
- A Message from the NRC about American Nuclear Reac...
- NASA and Accelerating American Innovation
- Mad Men On High Speed Rail
- The Dangers of Traveling to Mars
- Evolution Made US All:-)
- Is the Future of Nuclear Energy in China?
- NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies befor...
- Milford Wolpoff on Multiregional Human Evolution
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
(Part II) Practical Timelines and Funding for Establishing Permanent Outpost on the Moon and Mars using Propellant Producing Water Depots and SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityTwin Lunar Regolith Habitats (LRH) on the sintered surface of a lunar outpost. Surrounding walls are composed of aluminum panels that ...
Earth's continents if the polar ice caps melt completely, raising global sea levels nearly 80 meters Sea levels are rising. And global ...
by Marcel F. Williams Congress has now made it clear that they want the immediate development of a heavy lift vehicle and a crew explorat...
Links and References Was the Swamp Ape Bipedal? Marine Adaptations in Human Kidneys Morphological Evidence of Marine Adapta...
NASA OTV with single stage reusable lunar lander (credit NASA) by Marcel Williams In 2009, President Obama inherited an annua...
X-Ray of a notional regolith shielded 16 meter in diameter biosphere (Credit: NASA) by Marcel F. Williams A t least 0.1 g is required...
References & Links 1. http://www.startech.net/ 2. Methanol production from Startech technology 3. Online brochure
(Part III) A Practical Timeline for Establishing a Permanent Human Presence on the Moon and Mars using SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityA rotating artificial gravity space station in Mars orbit beyond the orbital arc of Deimos. One ETLV-4 crew lander is docked ...