- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Lockheed Martin's Orion Promo
- The Nuclear Fall Out from Japan
- Inside an American Nuclear Power Plant
- The Future of Small Nuclear Reactors
- A Message from the NRC about American Nuclear Reac...
- NASA and Accelerating American Innovation
- Mad Men On High Speed Rail
- The Dangers of Traveling to Mars
- Evolution Made US All:-)
- Is the Future of Nuclear Energy in China?
- NASA Adminstrator, Charlie Bolden, Testifies befor...
- Milford Wolpoff on Multiregional Human Evolution
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (74)
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Nuclear Navy's Synfuel from Seawater Program: An interview with Kathy Lewis of the U.S. Naval Research LaboratoryLinks The feasibility and current estimated capital costs of producing jet fuel at sea using carbon dioxide and hydrogen Navy S...
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
by Marcel F. Williams Tuscany is renowned for its beautiful cities of Florence and Siena, and is historically famous as the birthplace ...
Links and References Bell V-280 Valor Watch the Army's futuristic V-280 helicopter flying in cruise mode for the first tim...
Siting Ocean Nuclear Power Plants in Remote US Territorial Waters for the Carbon Neutral Production of Synfuels and Industrial ChemicalsUS island territorial waters most suitable for floating nuclear synplexes: Uninhabited islands: Jarvis Island, Palmyra Atoll ...