- ► 2018 (23)
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- The End of the Shuttle Program
- Dolphins Looking at Their Own Reflections
- Thanksgiving Message from ISS Crew
- So Much for International Cooperation in Space
- A Republican Warns about Climate Change
- Two Retired GM Engineers Test Drive the Chevy Volt...
- Chevy Volt Named Motor Trend 2011 Car of the Year
- Energy, Environment, and the US Military
- Doomsday Asteroid
- The TVA Could be the First to Have Mini-Nuclear Po...
- The Moon, Mars, or Asteroids: The Future of Extrat...
- NASA's Next Heavy Lift Vehicle?
- The President's Common Sense Tax Proposal
- TerraPower's New Website
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2009 (74)
References & Links 1. http://www.startech.net/ 2. Methanol production from Startech technology 3. Online brochure
Ocean view under golden skies (Credit Simeon Muller) A pproximately 4% of the energy currently consumed by human civilization is provid...
Links and References Ford tests package-carrying robots for driverless delivery Ford Demos Headless, Human-like Delivery Robot I...
Earth's continents if the polar ice caps melt completely, raising global sea levels nearly 80 meters Sea levels are rising. And global ...
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
(Part IV) A Practical Timeline for Establishing a Permanent Human Presence on the Moon and Mars using SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityThree Mars Regolith Habitats (MRH) connected to a transparent martian biosphere covered with a water shielded biodome. by Marcel F. Wil...
In 2031, a reusable OTV-400 places a boom contracted artificial gravity habitat (AGH) and two Extraterrestrial Landing Vehicles (...
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
NASA OTV with single stage reusable lunar lander (credit NASA) by Marcel Williams In 2009, President Obama inherited an annua...
by Marcel F. Williams "The effort required to resurrect the Delta Clipper program wouldn’t be very great. Many tests showing the proo...