- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- The End of the Shuttle Program
- Dolphins Looking at Their Own Reflections
- Thanksgiving Message from ISS Crew
- So Much for International Cooperation in Space
- A Republican Warns about Climate Change
- Two Retired GM Engineers Test Drive the Chevy Volt...
- Chevy Volt Named Motor Trend 2011 Car of the Year
- Energy, Environment, and the US Military
- Doomsday Asteroid
- The TVA Could be the First to Have Mini-Nuclear Po...
- The Moon, Mars, or Asteroids: The Future of Extrat...
- NASA's Next Heavy Lift Vehicle?
- The President's Common Sense Tax Proposal
- TerraPower's New Website
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2009 (74)
(Part II) Practical Timelines and Funding for Establishing Permanent Outpost on the Moon and Mars using Propellant Producing Water Depots and SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityTwin Lunar Regolith Habitats (LRH) on the sintered surface of a lunar outpost. Surrounding walls are composed of aluminum panels that ...
Earth's continents if the polar ice caps melt completely, raising global sea levels nearly 80 meters Sea levels are rising. And global ...
by Marcel F. Williams Congress has now made it clear that they want the immediate development of a heavy lift vehicle and a crew explorat...
Links and References Was the Swamp Ape Bipedal? Marine Adaptations in Human Kidneys Morphological Evidence of Marine Adapta...
NASA OTV with single stage reusable lunar lander (credit NASA) by Marcel Williams In 2009, President Obama inherited an annua...
X-Ray of a notional regolith shielded 16 meter in diameter biosphere (Credit: NASA) by Marcel F. Williams A t least 0.1 g is required...
References & Links 1. http://www.startech.net/ 2. Methanol production from Startech technology 3. Online brochure
(Part III) A Practical Timeline for Establishing a Permanent Human Presence on the Moon and Mars using SLS and Commercial Launch CapabilityA rotating artificial gravity space station in Mars orbit beyond the orbital arc of Deimos. One ETLV-4 crew lander is docked ...