- ► 2018 (23)
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (42)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (91)
- U.S. Air Force Space Plane to launch next April
- The Road: A Storm Warning for Humanity
- The 150th anniversary of Darwin's 'On the Origin o...
- Senator Jeff Bingaman on the future development of...
- Live Interview with AVATAR special effects master...
- Duke energy boss on nuclear energy and jobs
- Thorium Energy Future: The LFTR Concept
- James Cameron on his AVATAR film
- Ares vs the Sidemount and the Augustine Commissio...
- ▼ November (9)
Siting Ocean Nuclear Power Plants in Remote US Territorial Waters for the Carbon Neutral Production of Synfuels and Industrial ChemicalsUS island territorial waters most suitable for floating nuclear synplexes: Uninhabited islands: Jarvis Island, Palmyra Atoll ...
by Marcel F. Williams Artist rendition of ULA's future upper stage precursor to the IVF modified ACES 68, accommodating 68 tonnes ...
Nuclear Synfuel Economy The Methanol Economy Gasoline from Air & Water
Notional MADV on the surface of Mars (Credit: Lockheed Martin) by Marcel F. Williams At the 68th International Astronautical Congress...
by Marcel F. Williams Congress has now made it clear that they want the immediate development of a heavy lift vehicle and a crew explorat...
M ore than 2000 years ago, the Greek philosopher, Aristotle, referred to the elephant as "the beast which passeth all others in wit an...
Computer illustration of Near Rectilinear Orbits between EML1 and EML2 (Credit: NASA). N ASA appears to have settled on a Near Rectil...
The near side of the Moon by Marcel F. Williams A t the bottom of the world lies an icy continent larger than Europe-- but with only 5...